Monday, January 23, 2012

Dreams

I had the most vivid dream this morning. I think it came after I woke up at 3am to pee.

It felt so real. It first started off as a conversation with a visitor friend from Singapore. He was asking me to take him to the airport or something.

I think my mind was trying to work out the angst of dealing with this visitor who in real life stayed at my place til past 3am for three nights.

The 2nd phase of the dream was for me much more intriguing.

I was on a high top of a building. And I saw this naked woman running towards me. She had auburn hair and very nice breasts. It was Fiona from Maldives 2010 dive. This might have been a way of my mind to process a bizarre scene I saw at Chelsea Beach - there was this sunbather who was spread eagle topless. She wasn't pretty or anything but she and her friend were fairly brazen.

Anyhow my friend Fiona in the dream was hawt. Apparently she had been conned and the thieves had taken her clothes after drugging her. I bought some clothes for her but at the back of my mind I was worried in the dream that she had been raped and may have contracted HIV.

Strange dream but a good one.


No comments: