Thursday, November 12, 2009

The strangest dream

I had the strangest dream last night. I had just fallen into sleep when I felt a presence waking me and hitting my head, admonishing me over something I had done.

I struggled to see who it was.

I didn't have a fever nor did I have a heavy meal. It had only been about an hour or 30 minutes when I slept. Initially I thought it was person X as the voice was the same. But then as I struggled, I realized it was someone else. I questioned the entity then...

I woke up and I really felt like someone had wacked me on my head.

Went downstairs, did my laundry then went to bed and slept soundly.

Really strange, it may even have been a visitation from an angel or the Holy Spirit. I certainly didn't feel terrified. But I was still perturbed by the event - enough to reconsider my actions for the day - which I won't say what it was. And don't ask me.

I struggle with sin in my life which have a bind over me. When I get that way, reading the Bible is the furthest thing from my mind.

Time to reflect.

No comments: