Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Somewhere over the rainbow

I took this amazing rainbow over my home. We get pretty gigantic rainbows here in Australia that stretch from one end of the horizon to the other. I still remember the first of such rainbows I saw over 20+ years ago - it also had a twin - albeit of a lighter shade - above it.

I stitched this photo together using  AUTOSTITCH - (3 photos combined) pretty cool huh??

You can just make out the lighter twin in the right hand corner. This isn't the first time such a rainbow has appeared over my home (or should I say - in this area). But even so - its an amazing sight.

I'm impressed with the program - it looks totally seamless.


3 comments:

Erwin Loh said...

Very cool!

Yauming YMC said...

Thanks! Its just an amazing moment. Happily, we get big rainbows at our place from time to time.

euen teh said...

Wow really great! :)