Sunday, December 07, 2008

The field of Sun Flowers

I had a dream this morning. I get a lot of dreams whenever my sleep is disturbed, I wake up then fall back to sleep again and get these incredible dreams.

I was in this cream colored mansion. It was elegant in the 18th century French/English style. Similar to the sort featured in the BBC 1995 Pride and Prejudice. Not gothic with bluestone. There was no red colored furniture, nothing heavy, very spacious, everything seemed white and cream colored. And empty, as I was the only one there. It was my home.

I stepped outside as the morning sun had woken me up. There was a large student fair in the backyard. I walked around a bit - and then I looked to the sunflower field. It was immense. Stretching to the horizon. Beautiful and golden. (Not as bright as this picture - you could also see the grass). The sunlight was shining on the horizon. (And then I woke up).

(There was also an earlier ominous nightmare. Still in the mansion. I dreamt one of my close associates - AT- woke me in my bed - AT was kneeing on top on me, yet I did not feel the full weight, and telling me in a quiet firm gangsterish tone "To buy Echo Company shares through AT's firm". It was an unnerving look. For some reason, I was calculating in my head - how much I should put in it and decided to give a "low" amount, which in hindsight was still a fair bit.)