Friday, December 05, 2008

Back in Melbourne

Just got in this morning. My sis was ready to pick me up from the airport. The QF flight was ok - a good seat is the one just in front of or next to the main doors. Plenty of space to escape there.

Had a nice chat with a German backpacker. She was pretty and I think she was hoping I'd invite her to stay for her 10 day stay. I'd have actually invited her but... can't at the moment.

I think she was rather disappointed. And to top it off - she got a grilling from the Aussie immigration officer who found she had no place to stay here.

I hope she's ok.

2 comments:

Classiclicious Jo Ann C said...

Glad you had a pleasant trip back to Melbourne. Are you Aussie PR or citizen ? OMG ! the pretty German backpacker has no place to stay....hope she is ok. Next time I must make advance arrangement with you to stay at your place when I visit Melbourne. :)

Andrew Hall said...

be careful of the pretty little German girls... they usually have monsterously big boyfriends back home who are only too willing to crush your brains into a substance they resembles greyish mash potato.