Sunday, August 10, 2008

Somewhere over the Rainbow... thats my home

I am very fortunate to live in this home. One of my relatives wanted to quarrel with me over a seemingly trivial matter - actually not quarrel - just curse me. Unfortunately, the person is very strange and tends to overreact and turn very nasty and obnoxious.

Such unnecessary ridiculous crap really messes up my day. Then I saw this rainbow whilst I was making coffee.

So I ran outside. It was raining. And I took some photos.

Oh my God. Its so beautiful. Its not just one but two rainbows! Truly, how can man's works compare with the Almighty?

And this is not the first time that such a majestic rainbow has manifested over the area. Its happened at least twice so far. Fantastic!

I know this sounds strange. But when I see this sort of beautiful thing - I thank God that I'm alive.


3 comments:

Andrew Hall said...

some really nice photos there dude... Well spotted.

Yauming YMC said...

Thanks Andrew. Its a lovely (and safe) neighborhood and house I live in. Always good to count your blessings!

Jeremy N said...

Missed a trick there, by not making the rainbow come out of your chimney... =)