Monday, May 05, 2008

Barracuda Tornado Sipadan Sea 2




I spliced together videos of my two trips to Sipadan, Borneo - including that awesome video sequence of swimming through the Barracuda Tornado. And mated it with the music from the group Celtic Woman. The song is "Beyond the Sea". If I remember correctly its based on an original French song entitled, "La Mer" (The Sea), by Charles Trénet.

The sea was indeed like a mirror when we cruised towards Sipadan - this effect was real and not photoshoped.

2 comments:

Arnaud Guillon said...

Beautiful video - very well done. And indeed you are correct about the song.
Thanks for that.
Arnaud

Yauming YMC said...

Thanks Arnaud! Very pleased that you enjoyed the video. I've many fond memories of that scuba diving trip, much due to the great camaraderie we shared; I've found its uncommon. :)