Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Depressed

I hate doing my taxes. I really hate it. Now it seems a large chunk of the funds was not a trading loss and can't be accounted for. I've got to crossreference each and every bloody trade - with the brokers and the bank and fix it up. WTF.

Its going to be very hard though. I don't think I can do it properly.

But at heart - its my fault for being so godawful sloppy with the paper work and accounting.

However, the silver lining is that - if its tracked down - I could get an unexpected windfall. Well, at this time- these horrid moments - I draw near to God. And that can't be bad.

I found this book online- read a bit of it - found some parts a bit extreme. But it got me thinking about how so casually I take sin. Worth a read if you're a Christian. Click on the link- below.

http://snipurl.com/1z0o2

No comments: