Friday, August 03, 2007

knocked out

I went to a doctor and got prescribed a veritible cocktail of drugs to take, of which only one applies directly to my bronchitis infection.

Zinnat

Bricanyl

Mucosolvan

Danzen

Flumicil

Buclizine

In bed now... trying to get more vitamin z. zzzzzzz...... Had a massive panic attack at midday when it really hit me how badly my portfolio is down by.

The problem is that if the market keeps going down- I'm going to be totally screwed.

Should have sold on the Monday whatever I had instead of adding to my positions throughout the week. Classic Share Trading Mistake No. 1.

If I can clear all my positions without suffering serious loss, I am going to be one happy man. Shouldn't have traded at all this week whilst I was under the effects of the sickness and medication.

The cough mixture says so explicity - "Don't operate heavy machinery whilst taking the mixture."

And if you shouldn't be operating heavy machinery or farm equipment - you certainly shouldn't be on the stockmarket buying stuff with serious money.

Gak, I feel like a total moron. This could be the worse month of my life.

No comments: