Friday, June 29, 2007

Sleeping Dragon

I really missed the mega rally that went from April to now. Missed out on good opportunities to make some serious cash on a number of good counters- stuff like Cosco, Swiber, etc..

Actually I did get Swiber- but I got bounced out by market turbulance. That was a real pity.

Problem is that I've been focusing my attention on only a few stocks- I need to branch out more and look at more stuff.

Having said that - its been a bit hard to focus - and its only going to get worse when more relatives show up next week.

Anyhow, after they've gone- maybe I can get some peace and quiet.

My trading strategy is simple - its called the sleeping dragon approach. The dragon bids his time sleeping. He ignores all the convoys with heavily armed soldiers. But when a good fat juicy caravan - unarmed - shows up near his mountain. He pounces gobbling up fat cows. Easy meat. Then satisified he goes back to sleep.

Its simple. Look for good opportunities that have minimum risk. Then go all in. Right now, however, it seems a bit tough though. So I'm going to take it easy.

 

No comments: