Friday, June 15, 2007

Gym, life and fuckall

Went to the gym to work out today despite being dog tired. Did the silly cross trainer for 30 minutes until my batteries in my MP3 player went dead. Argh. I tried carrying on but the Gym background music really irritated the heck out of me. So I left - walked to the MRT- then realized I forgot to borrow library books for mum (she's here visiting from Australia... so whatodo?) - walked back but lordgodalmighty I was so buggered. I went to the "Coffee Club" next to Cal and had a bowl of lobster pasta. Not too bad. Then trudged off to the library.

Oh God I feel really fucked up. Just feel depressed. Had a few snafus on the share trading front. Didn't lose much money. But missed out on the huge rally that's taking place right now. Worse, starting to feel the effects of a rejection of sorts from a female friend. Then I had the horrid sense of feeling adrift. I took recent stock of my personal situation and I go WTF?? But my friends tell me I worry too much. Chill out. Take it easy. breathe deeply you moron.

For some reason I feel like learning French. Did u see the last part of the movie Last of the Mohicans where the characters have an intense discussion in French? Amazing dialogue. The way the Huron Indian (villan) spoke French was totally commanding.

No comments: