Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Exercising at the California

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Exercising at California Gym

The person or people who put the music on at California Gym Orchard Road ought to get a good beating. Damnit, how is a man suppose to do his training sets lifting weights whilst in the background Ricky Ashley/Samantha Fox etc.. is playing??? And do they have to play Brother Louie Louie for the 10th time in a bloody row??? Hardly the sort of music that helps you lift weights for a set of six reps. Who the hell chooses these sorts of music. Yeah i know... ;)

After gym I was dog tired. I went back home took a shower (why I don't shower at Cal is a subject I'll talk about some other time). Went out - got a bite to eat- usual stuff - steamed chicken with ginger and chilli. My arms felt like falling out of their sockets when I opened the door.

Someone invited me to join her group for another scuba diving trip. See details below... thinking about it... but I hardly know the people who are going.

Talked with an uber aunt who goes diving- she's over 60 - amazing woman. But she reckons its no fun, too deep, nothing to see, and current too choppy.

Probably can't go- my sis is coming down for a visit with her husband and (now) 3+ year old son. Will spend some qtime baby sitting the liitle man- he adores me. ;)



2 days / 2 nights 7 Skies wreck / Anambas island on White Manta

Price per diver: S$590 per diver

Include: 2 nights twim or quah share cabin, all meals, tanks, weight belt, dive guide, coffee, tea, Milo, snacks, fruits.

BRIEF ITINERARY

Friday - Meeting at Tanah Merah ferry Terminal at 6.30pm. We hope to sail off by 7.00pm

No comments: