Friday, June 08, 2007

Exercising at California Gym

The person or people who put the music on at California Gym Orchard Road ought to get a good beating. Damnit, how is a man suppose to do his training sets lifting weights whilst in the background Ricky Ashley/Samantha Fox etc.. is playing??? Hardly the sort of music that helps you lift weights for a set of six reps. Who the hell chooses these sorts of music. WTF.

After gym I was dog tired. I went back home took a shower (why I don't shower at Cal is a subject I'll talk about some other time). Went out - got a bite to eat- usual stuff steamed chicken with ginger and chilli. My arms felt like falling out of their sockets when I opened the door.

Someone invited me to join her group for another scuba diving trip. See details below... thinking about it... but I hardly know the people who are going.



2 days / 2 nights 7 Skies wreck / Anambas island on White Manta

Price per diver: S$590 per diver

Include: 2 nights twim or quah share cabin, all meals, tanks, weight belt, dive guide, coffee, tea, Milo, snacks, fruits.

BRIEF ITINERARY

Friday - Meeting at Tanah Merah ferry Terminal at 6.30pm. We hope to sail off by 7.00pm

Saturday - Diving at Anambas island, 7 Skies wreck

Sunday - Diving at Pinnicales , and Jack Rock, arrive TMFT about 9pm

No comments: