Sunday, June 17, 2007

24C in Singapore

Incredible the temperature is 24C - here in Singapore. (well, at least in my area which is next to the Istana) It rained like crazy all night long. Absolutely cool now. One of the few nights where I didn't turn on the aircon. Sweet sleep.

Feel like going for a run now. But I've got to be in church by 10. Hopefully Aunty LL will invite me to her place for lunch. She's a master chef and her home is outstanding. She's also a divemaster and has dived at the best marine reefs in the world including Truk, Micronesia etc. Maybe she'll get me in touch with my next big dive. Now that would be an adventure- sailing by boat to the Coral Sea and go diving down to sunken warships.

Just don't feel like staying at home today. I'll end up brooding. and thinking about tomorrow's trading day- what to do- buy back in?

I got hungry for carbs last night. Didn't help that I passed by Bread shops with lovely and fattening dounuts. Couldn't run away fast enough cos my thighs and ham strings are still painful.

No comments: