Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Sipadan Scuba Diving


Well, what do u know. Ferro made a come back today- however I didn't dare go near it.

Instead I sold my holdings in AUSGROUP which I bought at 71 cents last week when the markets went into a nosedive. I planned to sell it at 81. And it started to look shaky yesterday.

In fact, I pegged it to sell at 75 yesterday afternoon- but no one was interested in buying it at all.

But the stock opened strongly this morning and went thru the roof as the day progressed; I got out at 86.5

That's 14 grand on a single trade. The urge to sell was just too irresistible.

Not too bad for a weeks trade.

Ausgrp later closed at 91. But I'm happy with what I made. As my Aussie broker used to tell me, don't be greedy, leave some fruit on the tree for the others, son.

Let's move on.

In the meantime, my friends and I are planning to go to Sipadan for scuba diving. The trip is about to be settled on. In the meantime, u can feast your eyes on this guy's trip there. Looks WAYYYYY cool!!!!

Click here for GERALD's IMPRESSIVE ADVENTURES!!!


No comments: