Friday, April 20, 2007

FerroChina's gone Rusty

Ferrochina gone all rusty. The sellers just hammering away at the price and I was lucky to bail out yesterday at $1.77. Very very lucky.

I tried selling on Tuesday at $1.76 but the computer system with UOBKayHian refused to accept my order - due to a glich in their system.

Anyhow, I'll look into it later when it hits $1.65. I was disappointed tho- I thought it'd be skyward to $2.00 by now.

On other fronts, I finally took the long awaited sell on SUNVIC. I got out on Tueday after getting sickened by the hard selling. Just totally fed up with it. Its trending alright. Trending downwards. Bugger it, there are plenty of fishes in the sea.

I made a mistake tho and also took profits on SWIBER and AZTEC. Punched out at $1.53 and 46.5 respectively. Silly move - should have just rode on the winners but still the whole market was going downward and I didn't want to look stupid missing out on a profit like I did on some other stocks when they ran up.

No comments: