Monday, January 29, 2007

What I do


I'm a share trader. Unfortunately I don't look like one, haha. Most people have this image in their head of what a share trader is- and I'm never in it. :) So I never tell people my occupation because usually they don't believe me. I think in their minds, a share trader looks like Gorden Geeko from the movie Wall Street- ie expensive Italian suit, flashy sportscar, gold "lolec" watch, etc... Its a bit like how people imagine Safari Hunters etc..

Sometimes it bothers me. So I'm thinking of getting a part time 9 - 5 job to look respectable, lol. I heard that the Classic FM station is looking for part-time DJs, and I'll apply for it. Give me something else to do yeah?

Having said that I'm quite happy with what I'm doing. It suits me perfectly at the moment.

No comments: