Sunday, January 14, 2007

Waiting for taxis

I bought a whole bundle of stuff at the Takahimaya Sale. Included was the duplicate Garcia Queen size set- one fitted sheet+ two pillow cases. I thought it was a bargain at $55. A month back they were going for $75+. I was also rather enthusiastic about the towels they were selling. I know its funny to say it- but omg, they were so pretty!!! So I bought about a dozen towels of various sizes.

It was quite a bundle- and so I didn't fancy taking the mrt, and good heavens, not the bus. I should have just walked home. But the climb up hill didn't appeal to me. So I waited at the Robinsons Taxi stand. And waited... and waited... it took quite a long time to get a cab- and even then- the cab drivers were so damn picky- most of them wanted to go for the long drives- to Changi or Pasir Ris. Maybe it was the end of their working shift and that's where their home was... perhaps.

Should have walked home instead.

No comments: