Thursday, January 18, 2007

Losing Small Stuff

Arghhh!!! I lost another item!!! My new winter camo pants was missing. WTF is it??? I searched everywhere- then realized that I had hung it out to dry two weeks ago and it must have fallen off the rails- and landed downstairs, where someone picked it up and walked off with it. We've been having quite a few workers around the block... so...

I got pissed off for a little while. Then my internal process got working- small things matter- but they are still small things. So get over it.

Tomorrow, I'll go and buy another one. No matter.

3 comments:

Kelvin Kwa said...

What the hell are you doing with Winter Pants in Singapore?

Erwin Loh said...

LOL! True true...

Yauming YMC said...

winter camo pants are cool, Kel. :) Nice and comfy they were. Now long gone to a distant sea.