Saturday, November 04, 2006

So far so good

So far so good. Landed with both feet on the ground. Set up all the necessary stuff. Got talking to my people. Everything from my side seems ok.

I even got a gym membership- at California Gym-Orchard Road. Roughly about 3km from my place. It costs about $5 in taxi fees to get there. If I walk it will take about 30 minutes. Its hard to take public transport there though. The buses from my area are going away from Orchard Road.

I just found out that one of my favourite hawker food stalls just reopened. Same place. Just down the road from my home.

All the fav eateries... somehow I can't call them restaurants... are all there. A few extra have spouted up to cater for the big Universities that are being built just down the road.

Man, I am really happy. I love the food here.

No comments: