Friday, October 06, 2006

Rome HBO


I just saw ... or rather spent the last three days watching HBO's ROME series.

They put in plenty of effort into this series. Beautiful costumes, excellent scripts, fantastic acting, the writing for this series is truly exceptional.

If you haven't watched it- go! But be warned there is plenty of nudity, sex, gore, violence. But it does the period justice- portaying the brutality, the intrigue, the politics, and the drama of human living.

Meanwhile, I've finally gotten around to getting my bed- after the current one I was using was "taken away".... complicated story won't bore u with the details. After going to 4 different shops- I've finally settled on the Crown Posture. Cost me about $1300 inclding the base, built-in drawers, and delivery.

No comments: