Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Daily News

Dust Wind
Fire Ash
The sun sets
The sun rises
The day carries on

Watched the 911 documentaries and watch services, it was particularly moving. I was very touched by the story of a survivor, a man in his early 50s who helped another man to safety. The man said, "Let us be blood brothers"! And with bloodied palms, they clasped. And exchanged business cards- true!! haha! And remained friends to this day.

Somehow it seems such a anarcharic (what about AIDS?) yet deeply human experience. On another level, I wondered whether they were fans of Mark Twain.

I also saw another documentary made by a college student which claimed that 911 was a big hoax. It got me thinking and I found several counter criticisms located here

Guide to Loose Change 2

Conspiracy Morons

No comments: